I hear this all the time…
Is it too late to have a successful blog?
And to me, that just represents someone looking for an excuse.
It’s like Elon Musk asking, is it too late to start a car company because GM did it 100 years ago. Or like Elon Musk asking is it too late to start a space company because Nasa did it 50 years ago.
Of course it’s not too late to start a blog and be successful. As a matter of fact, I can argue that it’s easier than ever to have a successful blog.
- Why blogging as a legitimate profession is actually only now in the early days. And how you still have time to position yourself ahead of the curve to succeed from this movement
- What you need to do in order to be successful in 2017
- Why it’s actually easier to get blog visitors today than it was 4 years ago
- Why blogging is a skill that will be in demand at the Fortune 500 companies
- How to make money without having anything to sell
- The best ways to find relevant affiliate offers